HFi & HFs, a Dual–Token Model
A thorough explanation of how the HFi ecosystem operates with two tokens and the advantages that come along
In this article, we aim to provide investors with more knowledge regarding the economic model behind HFI’s ecosystem. We will focus on a few main topics:
- Why is there a separate token — HFS?
- What are the benefits for HFi and HFS token holders?
- How will the HFI token increase in value over time?
The Dual-Token Model
The HFI’s ecosystem developed and deployed on the Ethereum (ERC20) blockchain uses what is called a ‘dual-token’ system. There are two tokens:
- HFi — HFI Token
HFi is the primary token and it has several uses. HFi’s main functions are to distribute the network, store and transfer value. So in short HFi can and will mostly be treated as a store of value, just as Gold & Bitcoin are treated nowadays.
- Furthermore, HFi’s additional properties can be more described as the governing aspect of the ecosystem. This token can and is planned to be put to use in the ecosystem for handling governance activities for e.g. voting.
- HFS — HFS Token
The concept of utility tokens: Not every token needs to be a stand-in for currency/value/money. Tokens can also be used in other ways. For example, Filecoin‘s tokens provide users with access to a decentralized cloud storage platform (in this respect some tokens work as coupons or tickets for x amount of a certain good or service). Being a currency is a utility, but in theory, not every utility has to revolve around trade and value.
- HFS is the utility/currency token which is used in the ecosystem mainly for e.g. as reward/medium of payment.
- Currently, the additional properties of HFS are that of an elastic token. Meaning that the elasticity is based on its circulating supply together with conterminously developing mechanisms to protect the token’s value as well as limiting the circulating supply expansion.
- Our algorithm includes an increase of the minting difficulty to limit the circulating supply expansion and protect the token price. Indeed, to avoid the circulating supply to inflate too fast the minting difficulty will automatically increase according to price action. Has the price gone up 10% in the last 24H, then the algorithm will automatically adjust the minting difficulty with the 10% matching increment.
Benefits for HFi token holders
→ An x2 minting rate of HFS tokens while using HolderSwap compared to the standard minting rate,
→ An early 48H access to any created LP on HolderSwap,
→ Discounted prices on Presale/LGE or OTC events organized by Holder Finance or through the HolderSwap LaunchPad (to be developed on Q2 2021),
→ Bonuses to participate in the HFi Presale on the minting rate of HFi during the Genesis Mining. (Please read HFi Whitepaper for more information),
→ Monthly rewards in HFS tokens through the bank reserve protocol,
→ A governance vote power depending on the HFi tokens the holder has in his wallet.
Benefits for HFS token holders
→ An early 24H access to any created LP on HolderSwap,
→ Discounted prices (lower than HFi holders) on LGE or OTC events organized by Holder Finance, through the HolderSwap LaunchPad (to be developed on Q2 2021),
→ To benefit from the pools created on HolderSwap for HFS pairs,
→ An x1.5 minting rate of HFS tokens while using HolderSwap compared to the standard minting rate.
HFi’s increasing value over time
HFi is a highly scarce, community-centric value retention token and its purpose is to become a digital store of value, like digital gold, without the cost of mining and negative impact on the environment. Furthermore, the low transaction fees combined with fast transaction speed allows anyone worldwide to be a part of HFI and build their future wealth.
That being said the tokenomics make HFi unique in a way that its value is designed to increase. This in combination with its decentralized products to be used by the DeFi community.
The total supply is 1,000 HFi which will be released until 2030.
Kindly, note that 80% of the total supply is distributed to the community through Genesis Mining, Staking events & community distribution.
💬Telegram (Group): https://t.me/holder_finance
📹Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3tpr3kt687StbbsSAwJl7w
💰HFi Private Sale info: https://holder.finance/#privatesale
🌐HFS Private Sale site: https://holder.finance/lge/